A brief introduction to China’s hottest social media platform – WeChat (Weixin) – with insights, case studies and analysis for brands.
Includes latest data on registered users and active users and comparisons to Weibo.
Provides information on user profiles and case studies for brands who have successfully used WeChat, including; Burberry, Coach, Tesla, China Southern Airlines, Xiaomi, Glico, Cadillac, Tencent, Olay, La Perle, Zanadu, Star Wars and BMW.
Outlines SIX ways for brands to use WeChat effectively:
1. Creating Branded Accounts
2. Micro-Contents (regular engagement)
3. For Customer Service/Loyalty
4. Driving O2O and Location Based Social
5. For Ecommerce (Sales)
6. Through “push” advertising